1/2 cup butter
3 tablespoons honey
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1 tablespoon water
2 cups Jollity Healthy Flour
- Combine the flour and butter till well mixed and crumbly.
- Add the eggs, vanilla and water and mix till well combined.
- Use your hands to mix well till it forms dough.
- Put the dough in a dish and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Roll the dough and divide it into 12 equal parts and roll them into balls, flatten with you hands.
- Place onto a baking tray and bake in the oven at 180deg C for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place on a rack to cool.
- Serve while still warm.
The video for this recipe can be found on the Youtube Channel. Subscribe for updates on new videos.
To get the flour:
- Contact 0772799079
- Order directly on this website using the order form.
- Go to Ark Organics at Tamaria Restaurant.
- Find it at Rozaho Restaurant in Naguru.
Post any comments below. Thank you.