These brownies are for those who love chocolate. They are fudgy and extremely tasty. You can make them dairy free by switching the butter for vegan butter or vegetable oil and replacing the milk with a dairy free option.
3/4 cups (105gms) Jollity gluten-free sweet potato and pumpkin flour
1/2 cup (50gms) cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup (64 gms) brown sugar or 1/4 cup honey
1/2 cup 113 gms) butter, melted
1 tablespoon vanilla
2 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 170 deg C and line a baking tin with butter and Jollity Healthy Flour.
- In a bowl, combine all dry ingredients (Flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder, salt) and mix well.
- In another bowl, combine the melted butter, eggs, honey if using and vanilla.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients till well combined.
- Pour mixture into the baking tin and bake for 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick insterted comes out dry.
- Cool and keep in an airtight container for up to 3 days or in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
The Jollity Gluten-free sweet potato and pumpkin flour are available in a few places within Kampala. You can find all information on the ‘Information and Pricing’ section of this website.
Remember to subscribe to the YouTube channel.